Love the pictures!! Dave and I think you guys are so awesome. You've got yourself a little heart breaker! He's so cute!!!
Dylan is adorable! I think he looks just like you!!
What a cutie pie! I am definitely seeing more of you in Dylan now whereas before I was only seeing Paul. Love the Heart Breaker outfit!
Aww! He's such a cutie! Let's get our kiddies together! (303) 928-9445
PS, Cam is the new EQ 1st Counselor...
I loved the pics! Dylan is THE happiest little guy!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the pictures!! Dave and I think you guys are so awesome. You've got yourself a little heart breaker! He's so cute!!!
Dylan is adorable! I think he looks just like you!!
What a cutie pie! I am definitely seeing more of you in Dylan now whereas before I was only seeing Paul. Love the Heart Breaker outfit!
Aww! He's such a cutie! Let's get our kiddies together! (303) 928-9445
PS, Cam is the new EQ 1st Counselor...
I loved the pics! Dylan is THE happiest little guy!
Post a Comment