Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Carrots anyone?


Dylan's high chair has a little 'snack tray' that is permanently fixed to it, and the big tray that goes over it that you can take on and off. I sometimes leave the removable tray off if he is just hanging out, but HARDLY EVER leave it off when he is actually eating. But of course I had it off the other day when I was feeding him a bowl of carrots. I turned my head for a second, and he reached out and grabbed the bowl. I guess I wasn't holding it very tight because he knocked it out of my hand and food everywhere. With the other tray on, he first of all probably wouldn't have been able to even reach the bowl, and second of all if he did the food would have only spilled on the tray and not all over him (and the chair, and the floor, and my pants). He thought he was pretty funny. . .

5 comments:

Donette said...

Gotta love all the stains that come from baby food, but it's usually worth it for the cute picture that you get.

Anonymous said...

Oh my...memories. That's such a fun time. Just you wait until he starts to throw it across the room. That's our 2 year old latest thing.

Mrs. Wright said...

YUMMMMY! He's so cute! I can't wait to see you and spend some time with this little guy! I want to hear him laugh! Doug's excited to get to know you and your cute family better too. The time is fastly approaching. I need to email you some details....

Teri said...

Dylan is so dang cute!! Did you see Jenny's new baby on her blog spot? Her new baby boy is really cute! Do you remember my old roomate Jana, she got married last Saturday. She looked so happy, and she was such a beautiful bride. Better get going! -Teri

Sarah Lunt said...

Hilarious, he looks like he did it on purpose!