
I got together with two friends the other day from our old ward. They both have little girls about the same age as Dylan. It was so funny to watch them all interact together. They are at that stage where they want to 'check each other out' and try to figure out who this new little person is. They tugged on each others clothes, patted and rubbed each others heads and grabbed at each others toys. I wanted to get a picture before we left, so we lined them all up with Dylan in the middle. I couldn't even snap a quick shot before he turned to little Anna next to him and started pushing her until she fell over and started crying. So we sat her up and tried again, but again he pushed her over and made her cry even harder. We finally moved him to the other end so he wasn't next to her, and put him far enough away so that he couldn't do any more damage. So these are the pictures we ended up with. I guess Dylan needs a lesson on how to play nice!


9 comments:
The courtship rivalery begins so early doesn;t it? GAME ON babies !So cute!
So do you think you've got a bully or a ladies man? Probably the ladies man - he was just trying to give her a hug I'm sure. Those are fun times to watch them play and observe other kids.
Cracks me up--guess he and Roman will be wrestling next week!
Katherine! I have no idea how I stumbled upon your blog... :) blog surfing.. lol. But I'm so glad I did! It's so fun to see what you and your family is up to. Dylan is soo cute!! I wish you lived close so we could just go to lunch and catch up! I miss you!
I can't believe you live so close to Deborah! How fun! It seem like forever ago that we were all living in Lakeridge Apts. :) I was just talking to Whitney about the good ol days. HA! Hope things are going well. I just wanted to say hi today.
Ok,...these are the cutest photos! Just think of how weird it would be if Dylan really did end up dating one of these little baby girls when after they've grown up?! That would be so neat!...These pictures would make for neat wedding video pictures! HA!
Your kid is mean...I bet he plays with a Matchbox PT Cruiser.
Leave the little tike alone. Of course he made the girl cry he wants some GI Joe time!!!
Hey Katherine! I love these pictures. I hope Colorado is having good weather, Phoenix is already heating up, 108 on Monday. I wanted to let you know I tagged you twice on my blog. You can just choose one to answer if you want.
Post a Comment