Paul and I finally took the plunge on Saturday night. We left Dylan home and we went out on a date all by ourselves! Except for a couple nights over Christmas when we had Grandmas, Aunts and Uncles around to watch him, this is the first night out alone we have had since he was born. I know that is totally sad, but I guess we are just pathetic first time parents that can't stand the thought of leaving our little baby home without us. I don't know what we were thinking all these months. . .we had the best time! Thanks to our awesome friends Whitney and Jake who came over to hang out with Dylan, we got to spend some time just the two of us again. It was so nice, we will for sure be doing more nights like these in the near future. We went and saw the movie 21 and loved it. There hasn't been a whole lot of movies out lately that we have even been remotely excited to see, but this was a good one. I know this picture has nothing to do with our date, but we didn't take any of us at the movies. So here is a cute one of Dylan from the other day.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
way to take the plunge!!! date night rules!
Glad you had fun! I love date nights and we don't have any kids :) Did you ever get access to Whitney's blog...if you did tell her to invite me.
Look at him! He is changing so much! Yah! for babysitters! Nice to have good friends that are willing to do that for you. It's good to take time away from the kids sometimes to remind yourself how much you love em.
Way to go guys! I know it's so hard to leave them when they're so cute and little.
Post a Comment