


There is a great group of women in our ward here that I love, love, love to get together with. Once a month we have a girls night and we each take turns planning what we will do for the evening. We call it our 'Favorite Things' night. So whoever is in charge for the month chooses one of their favorite things that they like to do, and we all go do it together. So this month the girls in charge chose to go to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. . .yummy!! There was a group of about 23 of us (I think) that spent the evening eating, talking, and laughing a lot. It was so much fun! I love Paul and Dylan to death, but sometimes it is nice to get out and spend a little time with just the ladies!!
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Girls Night
Posted by
The LB
at
9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Amen sista! You always have to get away every so often. I am jealous because I haven't found that here yet. How fun!
Amen girl friend!
Oh my! That picture of me is terrible! That was a fun night though!
Good pics! Always fun!!!
That is the greatest idea to do the favorite things. How cool to be in a ward with so many women that you love to be with! A girls' night out is always so refreshing!
Post a Comment