Friday, January 30, 2009

Two 1 yr olds + 5 minutes alone = ThIS DIsAsTeR (and a very unhappy mom)


9 comments:

swtelford said...

OH man, I'd be so ticked!

Parmelee said...

I don't care who you are, that there's funny! (after the fact)! the sucky part is cleaning it up!

Sarah Lunt said...

Kodak moment. Don't you love their mischief?! Hug that rascal for us!

Donette said...

Gotta love these moments! They are the ones you'll remember! Such cute little stinkers!

Anonymous said...

I love their faces! I have to laugh instead of get mad at these moments. They are so innocent and curious rolled into one. Thanks for the laugh! Hey at least they weren't playing with poo. That's what mine have all done. Oh an stock up on the "Magic Eraser" cause pretty soon he'll start coloring your walls.

Whitney said...

HAHA!!! I've been waiting for this day! :)

Brittany said...

Oh man! I bet that was FUN to clean up. (did you catch that I'm using the secret sarcasm language?)

Mrs. Wright said...

WOW! Sure looks like they had a lot of fun! Does this make you excited to see a glimpse of what the future holds? =0)

Whitney said...

Hi Katherine. So fun reading all the latest updates on the blog. Your cruise sounded amazing. Mason and I were just discussing that we really need a trip alone together. This looks like the perfect destination! I'm proud of you for leaving your babe and having some fun with your hubby! That's not easy. Love the haircut, by the way! :)