I have talked about cutting my hair short for a really long time now. But everytime I would suggest the idea to Paul, he would BEG me not to do it. Well yesterday, I decided to go against his wishes and do it anyways! I chopped it all off and I love it! I need some practice on how to style it, so hopefully in a few days it will look a little better. But here it is. . .

13 comments:
Wow!! It looks SOOOOO cute! Can't wait to see it in person! Seriously So cute!
Sorry, that wasn't really from Ryan, I guess I was logged in as him, sorry, it's stacey :)
It looks super cute! Love it. So, what does Paul think now? Has he come around?
YOu're such a babe! Love it! What does Paul think?
Paul was actually pleasantly surprised. . .he loves it! I knew he would once he got over the fact that the long locks are gone!
I love it twinner!!! It is a little different to style at first but you'll get used to it, and if you need any help, I am just one call away. I do seriously love it though!
You finally did it! isn't short hair so much easier? It looks way cute!
Nice! I am still working the courage up to do this someday! It looks really good!
I have loved my new short haircut. Isn't your neck unexpectedly cold when you go outside?? It's crazy. I love yours... it's very flattering!
I LOVE IT!
Looks GREAT!!
We have the same earrings! =0) I really like this style on you girl! I don't think I could ever be as daring as you. Big Hugs!
Very cute. It looks really dark too did you dye it?
Post a Comment