I'm sure you have all been wondering if our Christmas card to you got lost in the mail this year, or if for some reason we were mad at you so you didn't make our 'Christmas card list'. So I just wanted to straighten things out here and let you know that we don't hate you, we just had a REALLY CRAZY few weeks leading up to the holidays and the cards simply did not get done. We even had some family pictures taken a few months ago by my good friend Tina (she did a fabulous job by the way) and I was excited to share them with everyone. But after having family here for Thanksgiving, a few days later leaving on vacation, home for barely a week and then gone for Christmas, the cards never made it to the top of my priority list. So here are some pictures that you might have seen on our card, if I would have ever had the time to send them.



7 comments:
These pictures are awesome! You guys are such a good looking family.
Great pictures! What a beautiful family! Happy New Year!
(I didn't get my cards done either)
These are so cute. He is so adorable. Can you email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog? I got Janell's message, I'm sorry I haven't invited you sooner.
Julia
Sorry, me email is bjuliachilds@hotmail.com.
Those pictures are great! Such a cute little family!
Christmas looked like fun! I love Dylan in that rocking chair... so cute! I just love him!
I will say that these pics did turn out great! I saw Papa Lunt at the Institute the other day and he couldn't stop talking about his Katherine and grandson Dylan. It was so cute! He sure does love you!...and so do I! How's the working mom thing going for you?
Post a Comment