Dylan is just starting to say a few words besides mama and papa. His favorite phrase as of late is saying 'What's that?' to anything he hears or sees. He is so curious about everything!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dylan is just starting to say a few words besides mama and papa. His favorite phrase as of late is saying 'What's that?' to anything he hears or sees. He is so curious about everything!
Posted by
The LB
at
11:26 PM
8 comments:
That's pretty cute Katherine. He sure is adorable!
that's funny - I love when they start talking and mimicking you! Good job getting in on video - I always forget to video stuff!
So cute! I love it!
So cute! He is totally adorable! Those were Emma's famous words too. She said that while pointing at EVERYTHING.
<-- Sorry that was me that deleted.
Anyway...
Adorable! We can't wait to see you guys. In just 5 short weeks we'll be driving through. Hugs, Sarah
WHA'S DAT!!? I love him!
Ok,...now that is a SUPER CUTE video! I love it! This makes me so excited to have our little one in just a few weeks. Miss you!
Post a Comment