It has been way too long I know since I have posted anything here. I have no excuses or reasons why I haven't done it, except for the fact that I just haven't been in the blogging mood. So no promises to have another new post tomorrow or even next week, but here are a few random pictures of the past little while!
We are anxiously awaiting spring here. Thank goodness we have had lots of 70+ degree days this winter or I think Dylan and I would have gone crazy. Dylan is really growing up and cracks us up every day at the funny things he does. He is such a busy body and still into EVERYTHING. He thinks it is his job to empty out every drawer in the bathroom, kitchen, and office/desk area EVERY day. He is trying to talk and learning new words all the time, although most things he says would need the 'mom translation' for anyone else to understand still. He has really enjoyed playing with other kids lately, so he loves when we get together with friends. Although this has not transferred over to how he feels about nursery at church, we are still having a hard time adjusting to that. He is growing up so fast I can hardly even stand it! I am trying to savor every moment of every day - (even the really frustrating ones) because it is going by way too fast!!
We are anxiously awaiting spring here. Thank goodness we have had lots of 70+ degree days this winter or I think Dylan and I would have gone crazy. Dylan is really growing up and cracks us up every day at the funny things he does. He is such a busy body and still into EVERYTHING. He thinks it is his job to empty out every drawer in the bathroom, kitchen, and office/desk area EVERY day. He is trying to talk and learning new words all the time, although most things he says would need the 'mom translation' for anyone else to understand still. He has really enjoyed playing with other kids lately, so he loves when we get together with friends. Although this has not transferred over to how he feels about nursery at church, we are still having a hard time adjusting to that. He is growing up so fast I can hardly even stand it! I am trying to savor every moment of every day - (even the really frustrating ones) because it is going by way too fast!!
We got some shelves to store things on in our basement, and Dylan LOVED to play on the box. We had it sitting in our living room for like 2 months after we put the shelves up - kinda embarrassing! He loved to eat his snacks on it like it was a little table, sit on it while he watched TV, and used it to drive his cars on or played other toys on it. It was hilarious!

He looks so grown up in the picture! Definitely not a baby anymore!
He loves to pretend he is talking on the phone-always to either 'papa' or Elmo.
Darin & Sarah drove through last week with their girls and my dad as they were making their big move from Ohio to California. Was fun to see them even though it was only for a few hours!




8 comments:
K- loved looking at all your pics, even if you don't update again for a long time... :) Mini-man is getting so big! Miss you guys!
Glad you updated. Dylan is SOO adorable!! And getting big!! Enjoy!
You're right,...he is growing up fast! It seems like yesterday we were hanging out with you at your houses holding him as a little baby. I hope to be like you and treasure every moment we have with our little baby boy once he decides to join this earth life. =0) Love ya!
So I haven't posted forever either - so don't feel bad - but it's always fun to just look at your pics!
Adorable pictures Katherine! He is getting so big!
That's so fun to see pics of him! He reminds me of my little guy. So you're telling me it gets worse??? Kimball is only 1 year and he empties every drawer & cupboard out every day.
those pics are so cute! I love the one of dylan sleeping on paul!
awwww, we miss y'all! he is so stinkin' cute...can't wait to see him and Roman playing together.
hugs,
sarah and gang
Post a Comment