


Dylan was so excited to hunt for eggs and even more excited to see what was inside of them. It didn't take him long to figure that one out. He didn't want to go find another egg until he opened up the one he had and ate a few treats!
We had a ward Easter Egg Hung/5K Fun Run the day before Easter. The weather was so yucky that day. It had rained earlier in the morning, the wind was blowing, and it was FREEZING out. But we went and did it anyway! I pushed Dylan in the jogger and he was a total popsicle when we were finished. He was such a trooper!!

(Sorry for the small pictures, I took them off of someone else's Facebook posting, so I couldn't change the size.)




8 comments:
Super cute pics! It was so-o fun seeing you guys last week!
Dylan's Easter outfit is SO cute! He is such a handsome little man. I think I would've opted out of that 5k...I'm such a wimp in the cold so good job!
Give Dylan hugs for us, Cali Lunts (that's the first time I've typed that and it's weird.)
Oh cute! Dylan is so cute! I can't believe how skinny you look - I almost don't even recognize you! I definitely need to do what you are doing! I'm totally in the fat mode and need to snap out!
He's so stinkin' cute Katherine! And you guys look absolutely frigid outside. Hopefully your cold weather is over and done with. :)
Those are such CUTE pictures!! Love the Easter outfit! Your hair is really cute too! Hope you had a great mother's day too!
send me an e-mail to azsilvergirl @ yahoo.com if you want an invite to my blog... i needed to go private:)
I can't believe how big Dylan is, Katherine! Wow. What a big boy. The picture of him sleeping in his highchair is so cute. I saw in your other post that your brother and his family were moving to Cali. Where to?
Cute pictures of Dylan, and I LOVE your hair. I've never seen it short. Way cute!
Post a Comment