This week has been fun introducing Dylan to 'real food' (if you can call it that). We have tried oatmeal cereal and sweet potatoes so far. He always makes a funny face when he takes the first few bites, like he is totally grossed out. But despite the facial expressions he gobbles it all up. He hasn't been too bad at spitting it out either. We don't have a high chair yet, so I have been feeding him in his Bumbo seat. This works well except that it doesn't have any sort of tray on it to catch anything that falls. So he can get pretty messy!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Those pictures of Dylan are so cute. I love to read your updates. I am actually going to visit Lisa this weekend. It is a short trip and I don't know how far away you live from her. It would be fun to get together if it works out. I would love to come see your house.
Awesome! He is sure growing fast! Cool pics!! Looks like his smile is working!!! Make sure not to take him outside after a hot drink...la boca chueca! We're still trying to fix my son's face!!!
-El Indio
Also, I love the picture of Dylan sitting on Dad's lap reading the book; reminds me of Forest Gump where he has the same "head tilt" as his dad! Priceless!!!
Hey just thought I would mention that you can buy the bibs that have the pocket on the bottom that sticks out so that it catches the food that drops. My kids love them too so when they are done eating they look and find more stuff in the bib.
What a cutie!
Real food huh? That is soooo cool! I'm glad he likes sweet potatoes. They are actually pretty good for you. Hopefully he will like them when he grows up! Keep postin'!
Post a Comment