
I was reading my friend Brittany's blog the other day, she had just posted the cutest thing. She had answered a bunch of questions about her and husband, things you probably would never know about them but were fun to read. As I got to the end she posted the people that she had now 'tagged', and there was my name. So I am supposed to answer the same questions that she did. Hopefully you will enjoy reading this, maybe you will even learn something new about us that you didn't already know!
What is your spouses name? Paul
How long have you been together? Our first date was August 17, 2001. We were married on December 28th that same year. So we just celebrated our 6th anniversary, I can't imagine my life without him!
Who eats more? I would love to say that Paul does since he is the guy. But sadly I have a pretty low maintainence husband when it comes to food and we probably eat about the same.
Who said 'I Love You' first? I think he did, but I am not even sure, the details on that one are kinda fuzzy.
Who is taller? Paul by about 8 inches
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject.
Who does the laundry? Definitely me. . .I am not sure Paul knows how our washer and dryer even work.
Who does the dishes? If you count putting them in the sink 'to soak' doing the dishes, then Paul is your man. But if you want them any cleaner than that, I usually have to do them.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. I remember we both wanted that side when we first got married. I'm not sure how it all went down, but I guess I won because I have been sleeping there ever since.
Who pays the bills? Paul does
Who mows the lawn? Paul does. He is awesome at doing all the outside work around the house!
Who cooks dinner? I do, except the occassional grilled cheese sandwich or Navajo tacos if I really beg. Those are his 2 specialties.
Who drives when you are together? Paul always does, I like it that way. I even bribe him with back and foot rubs when we are on road trips just so I don't have to take my turn.
Who is more stubborn? I think that is for sure me. When I get my mind set on something, it is hard for me to 'see it another way'.
Who kissed who first? Paul claims that I kissed him, but it totally didn't happen that way. I think he just says that to get me all fired up.
Who asked who out first? Neither of us really. My brother Darin and his wife Sarah set it up for us. They told us when and where to be, we all hung out together one night, and the rest is history.
Who proposed? Paul did. . .I NEVER would have done something like that. . .I am way too shy.
Who has more siblings? I do - there are 8 in my family and 4 in his
Who wears the pants? This is a risky one to answer. . .I think we both have our moments.
So I am going to tag Donette, Sarah, and Ashlee, along with anyone else who might want to answer these questions. . .I can't wait to read all about you guys!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Tagged
Posted by
The LB
at
8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You stinker - you are really going to put me to the test with these questions. I just hope tyler doesn't ever read it so I won't have to be "corrected" on what "really" happened.
Thanks for following through Katherine! That was fun to read, you guys are too cute!!! Hug Dylan for us!
Brittany
Post a Comment