I know we are only half way through January, but is it too early to be wishing for warm weather?? We have had really cold weather here this week so we have spent all our time inside and I am itching to be able to spend some time in the sun. Dylan is growing so fast, it is so fun to watch him learn new things each day. He is getting good at sitting up, and can do it all by himself for a couple seconds. But then usually leans over to grab and suck on his toes, throws himself all off balance and falls over. I was trying to get a good picture of him sitting on the couch. I didn't quite accomplish that, but got some really cute ones of him tipping over.
I am trying to get brave and start Dylan on some rice cereal this week. He is starting to watch my food very closely with every bite I take and really likes the little pieces of cracker that I give him to suck on. So I know he is ready. It is just too easy for me to continue with milk only diet! I know once I start the food, I can't go back. So I have to make sure I am ready for the mess of learning how to eat! Maybe next week we'll have some 'first food' pictures to share.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Posted by
The LB
at
10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe how big Dillon is! Does he like that Johnny Jumper thing? We have one but the girls never got the hang of it.
I can't believe Sarah spelled Dylan, Dillon! :) I agree Kat... I can't wait to get outside! I'm so sick of planning our outings around when it snows and it seems to be snowing every other day! When it's finally spring I'm going to be so excited! So will Anna!
Post a Comment