Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Walk

I had a bunch of things on my 'to-do' list today that I needed to get done. But as I was eating lunch, the news was on and it said that the sun was shining and it was 61 degrees outside. So I thought I better put my other things aside and take advantage of the nice weather and get outside for a little walk. I got Dylan's coat on, put him in his stroller with his blanket and off we went. We got to the park at the end of the street, I stopped to take a picture of him and realized that even though he was bundled up his little hands, nose, and ears were so cold!! So needless to say we turned around and came right back home. I guess I will just have to keep dreaming of the days when it will be warm enough to spend more than 15 minutes outside!

5 comments:

Stinsonian said...

That is so funny! We did the same thing today. On our way to the store... we ended up taking a freezing walk outside. I swear it LOOKED warm!!

Whitney said...

Oh man, I am right there with you. I am longing for some nice weather! He is just the cutest little guy, Katherine. I want to squeeze him!

amber said...

Is it spring yet? We tried the walk too, because it seemed more warm - but its not there yet!!!!!

Sarah Lunt said...

Hey Kath, it seems like forever since we talked to you guys. It's so fun to catch up on your blog...I'm supposed to be updating mine right now but I'd rather read everyone else's!

We're counting down til spring too and our visit to your house. Darin is looking for tickets!

jenjamin said...

That is great! Ceasing the opportunity is a must in this state even when it looks warm... if you don't, before you know it we'll be shoveling 6 inches of snow and not see the sun again for days.