
Last Friday was Dylan's 'half birthday'. He is now 6 months old. I can't believe how fast time has passed, it seems like just yesterday I was pregnant. People always say that they never knew they could love someone as much as they love their kids and that it is a different kind of love that you don't experience in any other way. I never quite understood what they meant until I became a mom myself. The last 6 months with Dylan have brought so much love, happiness, and joy into our lives it is hard to put it into words. There is nothing sweeter than walking into the room and seeing his little face light up with a huge smile just because he is so happy to see you. It is so fun to watch him learn new things as he explores the world around him. He is sitting up pretty well now and is in that stage of picking up anything within his reach and putting it straight into his mouth. He loves to play with little toys and I think his favorite time of day is bath time! He is such a good baby, pretty happy and content most of the time. My days are always filled with lots and lots of smiles and giggles - being a mom is the best! It doesn't matter how tired or frustrated I feel at times, the second I see him smile my heart melts and for that moment in time the world seems perfect. I am so grateful I am able to stay home and take care of him. I would not want to be missing out on all the cute things he does all the time. I am trying to savor every moment of every day because I know that before I realize it he won't be a baby anymore. So right now I am loving each day with my sweet little baby boy. I love him so much I can hardly stand it! Life doesn't get much better than this does it?
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Our Little Angel
Posted by
The LB
at
9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yep! Is totally an angel... I would know, I have 5 and he definately is an angel!
That is seriously the most cutest picture I have seen of your little guy! He's starting early with licking off the remainings of Mom's home cookin' huh?! He is adorable! I appreciate what you wrote about being a mom too. It's good to hear positive things about the role of being a mom. These days it seems as if nobody wants to be a mom, let alone enjoy it! Keep smilin sis,. .. you are an example to us all!
I love this picture!!! It is perfect! He is so stinkin cute!!! (little Lamb's usually are!! :)
Post a Comment