
We had a pretty uneventful Valentine's Day - on the actual day. I had asked Paul what he wanted me to cook for him that night, and I was so excited to make him a nice dinner and just spend the evening together. But I ended up getting sick and I was not feeling like cooking, or doing anything else for that matter. My poor husband had to come home to me laying on the couch about ready to fall asleep and of course no dinner to eat. So we settled for a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches, watched a little TV, and crashed. Fortunately we had some fun plans for the next night to celebrate the holiday. We got together with a group of friends from our ward for a catered dinner from Maggiano's (a really yummy italian restuarant) and an evening full of laughter, good conversation, and fun. We had to split up and go to two different houses because there were so many of us for dinner, but then met up at one house for dessert and hanging out afterwards. Where we had dinner we ate on nice china, the lights were dimmed, and candles burned on the tables. It was so romantic! :) We had so much fun. We took Dylan with us and he did pretty well. He lasted until about 10 pm, then it was home to bed for us. It was a nice way to celebrate Valentine's Day with Paul since we didn't get to do anything the night before. I am so lucky to have such a great guy in my life!! I don't want to get too lovey dovey here because I know none of you want to read about that. But I do want to say that I am a pretty lucky girl. I have the best husband that anyone could ask for. He is so sweet and thoughtful, and for anyone who knows him, he is so much fun to be with! My life would not be complete without him! It was a great Valentine's Weekend.
(The group picture I posted was taken after we left to get our little man in bed - along with a few other couples. So there were a couple of us missing.)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Celebrating Love Day
Posted by
The LB
at
10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment