I am really late in posting this, but better late than never right? We went to Steamboat Springs over Labor Day weekend with some friends and had ThE best time. Here are the highlights from the trip.
1. Riding the Alpine Slide (Dylan had a blast!!)
2. Eating WaY To much junk food
3. Hike to the waterfall and picnic lunch
4. Staying up late every night
5. Eating WaY To much junk food
6. Playing games
7. Bike ride along the river
8. Eating WaY To much junk food
9. Laughing a lot
10. Playing at the park and swimming
It was so fun to get away for a few days to the beautiful Colorado mountains. I think I gained 10 lbs in the 3 days that we were there - but that is totally normal RiGht?? We had a blast!
Isn't this the typical boy/girl picture? Mia looks adorable with a big smile on her face and Dylan is. . . .picking his nose. So proud!







4 comments:
Looks like such a fun time! I have pics of Campbell picking her nose! Love it!!
That looks like an awesome place. My kids would love it. I am jealous that you got to go on the alpine slide. I haven't been on one for a very long time, but I remember it being a blast. Cool getaway.
Oh and the picking nose thing - love it! Brady always has a finger in his nose, glad to see we aren't the only ones!
Yeah, that was fun! :)
I want to go!! How fun!
Post a Comment