We had such a fun Halloween. Dylan totally 'got it' this year. We first went to our ward trunk-or-treat, and it took him about. . .ummm. . . 2 cars to realize what the whole trick-or-treat thing was all about. He grabbed his candy and then would tell me 'next one mom'. His bucket was so heavy by the end of the night he could hardly carry it. But of course would NOT let me carry it for him. He had a blast.
We carved pumpkins as a family one night. Dylan was not a fan of the insides. He totally frieked out any time a piece of it got on him. We did 2 pumpkins - Dylan called them the happy pumpkin and the scary pumpkin and was so excited to put them out on our porch.


5 comments:
Cute little fireman! Dylan sure is growing up!
Holy cow he is so cute! I didn't know he was a fireman! That's so like him to not like the insides of the pumpkins! Did he call it "mess"?
Dylan looks cute-I love how in the last picture he is pointing to the candy he wants. It's so fun now that he is getting a little older and will be excited about it next year.
I love the picture where he is just by himself and giving that smirky grin...his smile looks just like you when you were little. I love Halloween!
Those pictures are darling! I love his costume and I love that he's saying so many cute things! I can't wait for my little guys to grow up & start talking!!
Post a Comment