Thursday, November 26, 2009

Weekend Away

I just have to post real quick about what an AWESOME husband I have. For my birthday he had given me a 'weekend away' that we were finally able to use in October. We left Dylan with our good friends Whitney & Jake and headed up to Boulder. He got us a room at a really nice hotel & spa. We went to dinner, walked around the shops a little (it started snowing on us and was FREEZING so that didn't last long), relaxed, SLEPT IN, & went to breakfast. Then he left me at the spa for the rest of the day while he went to pick up Dylan. I had a massage, a facial, and a pedicure. It was absolute heaven!!! It was so nice to spend some time alone with Paul and to get pampered at the spa! Thanks for a great weekend!!



The view from our window when we went to bed. . .


Here it is again when we woke up! It was our first snow this winter & it was COLD!

5 comments:

Donette said...

That is so cool - I have been wanting to get away with Tyler for so long! I think I prefer the before you went to bed picture a lot more than the after. BRrrrrrrrrrrr

Cam and Chelle said...

What a great treat! love all the updates!

Roukema Family said...

Sleeping in never felt so good, right?

Stinsonian said...

I LOVE the pic of you & Paul. What a good picture. Keep doing those weekends away... let's just say now that #3 is here, I SOOOOOO need one. :)

Brittany said...

Looks and sounds like a great time! You are a lucky girl! :)