We had a crazy busy fun-filled birthday weekend at the end of August. With Dylan's birthday falling just the day after mine, I realized that we are always going to have a whirlwind couple of days with all the birthday festivities going on. Maybe as I get older, I won't want such a big deal made of my birthday and we will just focus on his. But since this year was the big 3-0 we had an all weekend long celebration. Paul and my friend Whitney put together a fun night out with friends to watch the Rockies play. The weather was perfect, the company was even better, and on top of it all the Rockies won!





They launched shirts up into the crowd. . .and Ryan caught one. . .just Stacey's size :)


7 comments:
Happy 30 Katherine! Hope you had a good one. I had mixed feelings about turning 30 last year, but I still feel young! I know I will have a hard time with turning 40 though, I might go through a mid-life crisis at that point!
Looks like a fun night! I can't believe you're 30...still 19 in my mind!
Ahh, that was FUN! Thanks for having a birthday so we could hang out. We should've given the jersey to you...now I feel bad. :)
Way to get your party on! I'm glad you are still liking your birthday! We missed sending Paul's BDay card - but let him know we were thinking of him and hope he had a great one! Did you do anything to surprise him? Tyler's bday is on Wed. and I need and idea of something to do!
Love the pictures! Wish we could've been there!
Still waiting for pics of your new haircut...
Ashlee
Happy 30th Birthday Katherine! You look great and that cute little Dylan is getting so big!
Post a Comment