Dylan is doing the funniest thing these days. It all started with the 'hot dog song' on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cartoon. If any of your kids watch it, you know what I am talking about. It is a song they sing at the end of every episode and the characters all do this goofy dance. Well, one day it was on, and Dylan was playing with some toys. He wasn't even really watching the TV, but that song came on and he stopped what he was doing, ran over to the TV and busted out these crazy dance moves! (As you can see from the video, he clearly gets his natural talent from his dad.) Ever since then he starts bobbing his head and doing his little squat dance anytime he hears music. It is hilarious! He especially loves the hot dog song. I was in the mall a couple weeks ago and he was walking along side me. Abercrombie had loud music playing and as we passed by he stopped, turned to face the store, and started showing off his moves. I stood there for at least 5 minutes while he danced. The workers in the store and everyone passing by were loving the show he was putting on. I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. It was one of those moments I wish I had a camera for - he was hamming it up big time!
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That cracked us up! I guess now we know that the "Lamb Dance" is passed down genetically.
HAHA! He's so funnY! I wish I could've seen the abercrombie dance in person!
That is HILLARIOUS! He is growing up so fast! He really does know how to bust a move! I miss you.
I hear ya on that song. William loves dancing to it, too. I have it memorized. When I started reading your post, I started singing the song to Dave. He's laughing at me!
That is seriously SO cute! Yeah right, I'm sure he takes after MOM's dancing!
What a cutie pie! I love it when they are discovering to move and dance! This is the first step for them to get addicted to a show like Mickey Mouse Club or Wiggles or something - you're gonna love it!
That is so stinkin' cute! I love this age, they're so full of personality and they're always surprising you with something awesome when you think you've seen it all!
Post a Comment