Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lovin' My New Shoes




It is starting to get cold and I decided that I better get Dylan some new shoes for the winter. His poor little toes can't handle wearing his crocs anymore. So we went and got some new tennies the other day, and Dylan LOVES them. I never thought a 1 year old, would get so excited over new shoes. A 1 year old BOY even. But he is so cute, he gets so excited when I put them on him. When we are home he likes to carry them around and always wants to wear them even when we aren't going anywhere. Yesterday morning when I changed his diaper, I didn't get his pants back on. So he was hanging out with just a shirt and diaper, but he brought me his shoes and wanted to wear them. He looked hilarious. . .but he was so proud to be sporting his new shoes!!

9 comments:

Donette said...

Very cute - that's funny that he likes them so much. Tyler bought Brady some new shoes the other day and he could care less - in fact it was pulling teeth to get him to try them on. So that is fun! Love the white trash - diaper! We all say we won't ever have our kids running around like that, but it always happens.

melinda said...

He is adorable and getting big! Cute shoes--glad he loves them! My kids always hated shoes...

Chris and Janell Sorensen said...

He must be from my side of the family because I feel the same way every time I buy a new pair of shoes!! I can't wait to see you guys in a month!

Sarah Lunt said...

That is adorable! His cuz Roman must take after the white-trash side of the family who doesn't believe in wearing shoes. LOL Miss you guys!

Stinsonian said...

He looks so cute in his new shoes! I miss that little guy... and you too! Nothing on the BIG MOVE yet. I'll keep you posted.

Whitney said...

hehehe!!! funny dylan.

swtelford said...

Sweet pictures. Sometimes Ryan wears the same thing :) Don't tell him I told ;) hee hee

Brittany said...

That has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen! Awesome. When you guys get too cold up there come thaw out in AZ and visit!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at Dylan go! Wow, he's such a big boy, now. I love shoe shopping! William got some new ones, and he insisted on wearing them out of the store.