Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bringing Back the 80's

Some of our friends threw a really RAD 80's bash last weekend. We totally got into it and went to Savers to pick out some sweet duds. Everyone went all out and came dressed like they were straight out of 1985 - lots of ratted hair, stirrup pants, neon colors, leg warmers, pegged pants, and even a prom queen and big hair band rocker. Crazy some of the things that we thought were cool back then. Well, actually I was like 5 in 1985 so it was more like Paul reliving his old glory days! There was a best costume contest and Paul tied for first place. We played name that tune with 80's songs and also played The Newlywed Game. Everyone thought I looked like Deb from Napoleon Dynamite (I didn't do that on purpose) so we took some 'Glamour Shots by Deb'. Check out our sweet poses for the camera. We had such a blast!

1 comments:

Stinsonian said...

That looks like so much fun! You DO look like Deb!! I'm sad we're not living there and it doesn't look like we're coming anytime soon (in this silly economy). Keep on rockin'!!