Tuesday, September 09, 2008


We got Dylan this little walk-along-toy for his birthday to help him practice his walking skills. He looks so cute pushing it around! He doesn't know what to do with it when he runs into the couch or the wall yet, we are working on turning. But other than that he does pretty well! He is starting to take a couple of steps on his own. He does 2 or 3 and then falls/sits down. So that probably doesn't really even qualify as real walking, but it has sure gotten us excited!

11 comments:

Sarah Lunt said...

sure that counts as walking! you gotta start somewhere. i loved the video, that toy is going to teach him to run!

jenjamin said...

Holy Cow.... he is upright. That is crazy! he's is becoming a big boy very fast!

Whitney said...

Ha ha! He is too cute! Does he miss me yet? He is cruising with that thing! Man, he's fast! Watch out! :)

Chris and Deb said...

Hi Katherine,

I am sorry I am not ignoring you, I have been CRAZY busy and I know that sounds like a lame excuse but it is true. We are going to San Diego on Wednesday for a wedding and then when I get home next week I will give you a call for sure, we need to get together.

Cam and Chelle said...

Holy Cute!! Little D is all grown up! How have you guys been? Oh, the Lunts I know are from So Cal.. I can't remember what your Q was...

Anonymous said...

Hey he'll be walking on his own in no time. He's getting so big!

:) Tiffani and Dave

HBC said...

You little Dylan is so cute! I bet you are just the best Mom!
So I'm working at a place called Genesis Pure. It's a MLM and I work for the corporate offices. I'm assistant to the president of the company which may sound big but he's pretty laid back and it's just a fun job. Not high stress.
;) Some day Scott and i are going to venture out to Colorado. You and Deborah both live out there and I have a good friend Tara that is there as well...so I may be calling you soon. ;)

Whitney said...

Look at him go! When Riley first started walking it was hilarious. She would walk on this angle and then crash, get up, walk and crash. This is such a fun time. He looks like he's going to be running soon.

Mrs. Wright said...

What a cute, CUTE video! Precious steps indeed! That got me excited and I'm not even his parent. =-) Miss you.

Sarah Lunt said...

k, it's been 5 weeks. time to update your blog.
geez!
seriously, we need to see some pictures of your darling dylan!

Whitney said...

so you change the background.... but no update! really?!