He is so adorable! Yes I creep your blog, lets be honest I have for a while :) But I was in Colorado playing at Air Force & Colorado College this weekend and was just dying at how pretty i think Colorado is! So then I thought dang, Kathryn is smart. Much love!
K so Dylan is a cutie pie - started out as one and still continues to be! I love seeing all the pics of the past year - can't believe how much they grow in just one year!
Happy Birthday little Dylan! We're so glad we got to meet you this first year of living on this earth. You are such a cutie and are lucky to have good righteous parents!
Hi I found you on Heather's blog...We need to get together soon. I saw one of my friends from high school yesterday Kristen Thomas she is in your ward I didn't even know she lived in Colorado, we should all get together and hang out. I can't believe Dylan is "1" already. Glad I found you.
4 comments:
He is so adorable! Yes I creep your blog, lets be honest I have for a while :) But I was in Colorado playing at Air Force & Colorado College this weekend and was just dying at how pretty i think Colorado is! So then I thought dang, Kathryn is smart. Much love!
K so Dylan is a cutie pie - started out as one and still continues to be! I love seeing all the pics of the past year - can't believe how much they grow in just one year!
Happy Birthday little Dylan! We're so glad we got to meet you this first year of living on this earth. You are such a cutie and are lucky to have good righteous parents!
Katherine,
Hi I found you on Heather's blog...We need to get together soon. I saw one of my friends from high school yesterday Kristen Thomas she is in your ward I didn't even know she lived in Colorado, we should all get together and hang out. I can't believe Dylan is "1" already. Glad I found you.
Post a Comment