Dylan is now 9 months old and is finally starting to get his first teeth. After a few days of a runny nose and not so good sleep, I was happy to see the reason why. He has one that has cut through on the bottom with the one next to it to come through any day now. Once the tooth came through the gums, Dylan seemed to be feeling a little better for a few days. But then this last Thursday he had a temp of 103, was really whiney and fussy all day, and he woke up with his eyes so crusty he couldn't even open one of them. So I took him into the doctor and he has an ear infection and pink eye. So much fun, let me tell you. He has been on antibiotics for a few days now and is doing much better. We are all a little sleep deprived still but his fever has gone down. I am hoping this is a one time thing with his teeth and that he doesn't get this sick with each one that he gets. Here is a little video to show you what our house has been like the last few days. Hopefully we are at the end of it, it is so sad!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Teeth
Posted by
The LB
at
5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Poor little guy. I hate when their miserable like that and you can't make it all better. Hopefully he'll feel better soon, and usually the first couple teeth are the only ones that make this big of a fuss.
K the haircut. Does Paul not remember me telling you guys how Tyler did that to Cole? What's up with men wanting to cut the boys hair?I think Paul just wanted Dylan to have the same haircut as him! And let him know it is a total myth that it will make it grow back faster or more even. Personally I loved the hair before.
So you made it.... your "Blogging Sunday". Good job. Thanks for all the updates!
Sorry to here about Dylan being sick. Our daughter Sarah was complaining of an ear ache and had no fever. I wasn't going to take her in, but then the pain got worse. When I took her in we came to find out that she had a ball of wax stuck in her ear and it had infected her eardrum. They flushed out the wax and now the antibiotics is taking care of the rest. Gotta love the antibiotics!!
Hope you little guy gets better!!
Post a Comment