Sunday, May 25, 2008

Good Times


We had a fun surprise last Friday night. One of my best friends and roommates from college Jenny came into town with her husband Bryan and sweet little newborn Kimball. They are looking to possibly move here with his job, so they came to check out Colorado. It was a quick trip for them and they had a lot to accomplish while they were here, but they were so sweet to make some time for us and go to dinner. We were able to catch up while we chowed on burgers, fries, and onion rings at Cheeburger Cheeburger. It is always so fun to get together with good friends! Jenny and I had a lot of really fun times together back in college and I miss seeing her more often. She is one of those friends that I knew I would always keep in touch with. Of course we are pulling for them to move here, we even have a house picked out for them right next door!! :) Good luck in your decision making guys!

4 comments:

Chris and Janell Sorensen said...

How fun! Your haircut is really cute Katherine! I didn't know you cut it.

HBC said...

It's fun to see a picture of you and Paul AND to see Jenny too! I feel likes it's been forever since we were roommates!

Stinsonian said...

We're in!! Bring on the Rockies, the Broncos and the Nuggets. Anyone else?? I can't wait to be your neighbor. You are one great selling point for Colorado.

Sharon said...

All my friends are moving to CO :( Good thing it's a cheap flight. I am really going to have to come visit!!