Here he is before. . .

And here is the final product. . .
Paul has been begging me for months to buzz Dylan's head. I could never understand why he wanted to do it so bad because there was hardly any hair there to begin with. The little bit that he had was really fine and would stand pretty close to straight up. People would always make comments to me about how much they loved his hair, and that it totally fit in with today's syle of 'the messy do'. You know the style where guys put a bunch of gel in their hair to make it stand up, and then just run their fingers through it for some sort of shape. Well, Dylan's hair did that naturally (sort-of. . .at least I like to think it did :) So I finally gave in to Paul because Dylan was starting to sport the beginnings of a baby mullet in the back, and I had already cut the top twice because it gets long and looks funny standing straight up. I figured we might as well do it and hopefully it will grow back in a little thicker and more even. So Friday night we get out the clippers and I am holding Dylan while Paul starts to go to town. He makes 1 or 2 passes and I see the handfuls of hair fall in the bathtub and I start to friek out. I knew he was going to lose a little hair, but I wasn't prepared for the amounts I saw falling. I gave permission for a haircut, but not a haircut with the #1 setting on the clippers (that is the shortest length possible)! But of course at that point it was too late to go back, so he had to finish what he started. Now Dylan looks like a little tennis ball with nothing but fuzz all over his head. Paul tricked me and now my cute little boy looks like he is ready to enter the military. All I have to say is hopefully it grows back fast. . .for Paul's sake!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
I FINALLY GAVE IN. . .
Posted by
The LB
at
4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yeeesh! it's about time you put some new picts up! I love seeing your "little paul"..........now he really looks like him with their matching hair and all! Thanks for making me laugh!
I love the tennis ball look. He is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment