Sunday, March 09, 2008

Tough day at the office!

Paul hardly ever travels for work (thanks goodness) but his company does have a convention once a year. This year it was in Los Angeles, so he spent part of this last week out there in meetings. The office manager for his office asked if I would go into their office for a couple of hours each day that they were gone to answer the phone, be there for deliveries, and get the mail. So Dylan and I spent some time helping out at Daddy's office this week.

FUTURE CEO!!!


Hello?......... Can I help you?

9 comments:

Stinsonian said...

He is so darling! He really is a little, mini-Paul & Katherine! Looks just like you guys!

Sharon said...

He is so dang cute! I can't believe how much he has changed in just a couple of months!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have commented before. I am Dave's wife, Tiffani. We check your blog out weekly. You guys are so blessed with that little cutie! Dave and I really enjoy reading about your happenings. Dave misses Paul and says hi!!

Seth Jenson said...

i love the ceo shot!

Mrs. Wright said...

The CEO shot is priceless! You need to blow it up so he can frame it and put it in his own office someday?!! =-) Love ya!

jenjamin said...

He gets cuter and cuter every post!

Sarah Lunt said...

Is he always that smiley? Too cute! We can't wait to see you guys--sorry I post that like every week but we are seriously looking forward to getting our little men together. (Roman is Super-Cheeser too!)
Luv ya!

Teri said...

Dylan is so adorable. We almost named Blake Dylan, I love the name!!

Whitney said...

I love that little jean jacket! What a cutie!