
For some strange reason Dylan has a little obsession with socks. I don't know what is so special about them but he loves them. He always reaches down and tries to pull his off, (he usually can't get it off all the way by himself so I have to help him) but then he grabs it and shoves it straight into his mouth. He looks like a little puppy dog with its toy or something. The other day I was sitting on the floor folding laundry, the pile of clothes were spread out in front of me and Dylan was sitting close by. I was busy folding and then looked over and he had grabbed some socks - there was one in each hand and another one in his mouth. He kept trying to stuff all three in his mouth at the same time. But once he would get a second or third one in, the first one would fall out. But he didn't give up. He kept doing it over and over. I was totally cracking up and he just kept looking at me like. . .What is so funny??

7 comments:
hahah! He MUST take after his mom! It's the only explaination I can think of.
What makes me laugh about this story is picturing you watching him and laughing because of what he is doing. I can tell your little boy brings a lot of joy to your life! Will you be putting socks in his easter basket?
Too Cute! Sounds like you guys are always having lots of fun! He's at a really fun stage!
OH MY GOSH!! KATHERINE! I'm so excited to find your blog!! Dylan is totally adorable! I think he looks just like you! I can't believe how long it has been since I've seen you! Looks like your life has turned out great!:) Maybe now we can keep in touch...
Off to read more!
Sock it to 'em Dylan!
He is so so cute! We would *love* to come down and see you guys!!
That's funny, I wonder if it's the texture? Roman likes to rub his face with a burp rag or blanket to go to sleep, just wait til you see it's so funny.
Post a Comment