Sunday, August 31, 2008

Stairs!

Dylan has mastered the stairs and is soooo proud of himself! He goes up and down all by himself now, and is getting pretty good at it. I bought a gate a while back and had it on for about 20 minutes. I hated it so bad because not only did it block Dylan from going on the stairs, it blocked ME out too! I hated taking it down every time I needed to go by. So I took it back and decided that I was just going to teach Dylan the right way to go up and down. So that is what we did, and luckily we haven't had any major falls yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Dylan!! He's getting so big! I get a little scared when they try to go up and down stairs, but it's such a big accomplishment.

Whitney said...

I think my favorite part of that is him saying "uhoh!" as he's going up the stairs. Perfect!