Monday, August 11, 2008




When my parents came through a few weeks ago on their way to my sister's house in Missouri, Dylan and I decided to hop in the car and go with them. It was a 12 hour drive so I was worried about how Dylan would do for that long, but we survived! He actually did pretty well. On the way there we were down to about the last hour and he was starting to lose it, so he had his first experience with a Tootsie Pop. He LOVED it of course. But when I decided that it was time to be done with the candy and clean up the stickiness, he was one sad boy.

8 comments:

Whitney said...

You're such a mean mom!!! Look at that face... so sad! :)

Donette said...

Oh poor Dylan - his face is so cute even though it's a sad face - I love it! He's such a little Paul!

Sarah Lunt said...

It was so great to see y'all even if it was a short trip! Dylan is such a cutie...glad that he made it 12 hours in the car again!

Brittany said...

I can't believe you little dude is almost 1!! He's so freakin' adorable! That first birthday is so much fun, just a little bit of advice from me...put a cake in front of him, and let him have at it! Those are some of the best pictures ever.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweetie!Car rides are never fun, especially ling ones. He's getting to be a big boy...time sure flys!

:) Tiff

jenjamin said...

Suckers always save the day! Cute!.

Teri said...

Dylan is so cute! Cute little face!

Roukema Family said...

Dylan is so cute!