I know my blog is mostly dedicated to the cute new things that my sweet baby is learning each day. But I have been tagged a few times lately and am finally getting around to answering them. So if you are only interested in Dylan's happenings, you can skip this entry and check back later for his latest news. Otherwise, hopefully you will learn something new about me that you didn't already know!
This ABC one is from my sister-in-law Sarah.
A -Attached or Single - Attached (very happily)
B - Best Friend - Paul, my sisters and sister-in-laws
C - Cake or Pie - Hmmm. . .Both?
D - Day - Definitely Saturday. Paul is home and we get to spend the day together
E - Essential Item - Chapstick for sure, I am totally addicted
F - Favorite Color - I love everything brown these days (clothes, home decor, etc)
G - Gummi Bears or worms - worms, especially the sour ones
H - Home Town - Orem is where I claim to be from, although I have lived several places
I - Indulgences - Cold Stone Ice Cream
J - January or July - July of course, I wouldn't be sad if we skipped January weather every year
K - Kids - 1 little boy Dylan, with more to come (someday. . .not within the next 9 months)
L - Life is incomplete without - my family
M - Marriage Date - December 28, 2001 - 6 1/2 years ago
N - Number of Siblings - 6 sisters and 1 brother
O - Oranges or apples - apples - even better with a good fruit dip
P - Phobias or Fears - any bug, especially spiders, and rodents
Q - Quote - "Enjoy the little things in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."
R - Reason to Smile - when Dylan wakes up in the middle of the night (he has been teething lately. . .need I say more) and Paul gets up to take care of him and lets me sleep
S - Season - Summer for sure. I get so excited when I can start wearing flip flops
T - Tag 3 - Anyone who hasn't done it yet!
U - Unknown fact about me - I like watching PGA Golf on TV. Obviously any of you who know my husband know that he got me into it. I know a lot of the players on tour and like to follow the tournaments each week.
V - Very Favorite Store - Costco lately (I am addicted to their fruit), Nordstrom when I am shopping for clothes
W - Worst Habit - I worry too much, about every little thing, and stress myself out (I get this from my dad)
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds - Ultrasounds - can be exciting during pregnancy
Y - Your Favorite Food - peanut butter sandwiches and brownies - I could eat them every day!
Z - Zodiac sign - Leo
This other tag is from my cute friend Jen. I am supposed to list 7 quirks that I have. So here are all the weird things about me that I am sure you are dying to know!
1. I am grossed out by raw meat. I hate the feel of it, the smell of it, and the sight of it. The first time I ever even touched it was after I was married and I about threw up while doing it. Paul videotaped it because it was such a milestone in my life!
2. I always make a gulping sound when I am taking a big drink. I don't even realize I am doing it so I don't know how to not do it. But Paul always makes fun of me for being a 'chugger'.
3. I am a germ friek. I especially hate shopping carts at grocery stores. I always use hand sanitizer as soon as I get in the car.
4. Sometimes I think I am a hypochondriac. I have one thing wrong with me and I swear that I am going to die. For example, if I start getting lots of headaches I must have a brain tumor.
5. I can't stand to have dishes in my kitchen sink. Paul loves the 'let it soak' method of doing dishes and it makes me CRAZY. So I always have to go right behind him and scrub them off and load them in the dishwasher.
6. I hate sleeping without any covers on at night. It doesn't matter if it is 80 degrees in the house, I can't sleep if I don't have at least a sheet on. And I hate to have my arms out, so it has to be fully covering me.
7. Whenever I eat bread (whether it be a sandwich, toast, or whatever) I ALWAYS eat the crust first. I love the middle part, so I like to save the best for last. Paul thinks I am weird. . .
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Tagged
Posted by
The LB
at
8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like we'd get along just great! I like and dislike most of the same things.
Nice to to know someone else is a hates germs. I have to wipe the carts clean when I go to the store. If they don't have wipes, I bring my own hand sanitizer or I take some off the shelf at the store and clean the cart then of course I buy the sanitizer.
I've seen some moms have a cart cover they put where there baby sits to protect them from germs.
You are so funny! Dave and I need to take a trip down to Colorado to visit you guys!
hmm...no wonder we are friends. I eat my bread/sandwich/toast EXACTLY the same way. The middle is the best part and I always have to start with the rounded part of the crust because that is my least favorite. I am a germ freak. I go as far as bringing my own clorox wipes to the gym and wiping down the treadmill before I use it!
Post a Comment