It has been well over a month now since we had my brother Darin, his wife Sarah, and their kids Allie, Kate, and Roman come to visit us. We had soooo much fun when they were here! I have been really slow to post about it because there are so many pictures to go through and so many fun things to write about I knew it would take me a while and I just haven't found the time. So I at least got some pictures posted now, and will have to write more about it later because it is my bedtime!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love the hat pictures. These two little boys are too cute!!
This slide show is adorable! The little kids in their hats is my favorite! How long has it been since Papa Lunt has come to visit? Did he ever get your backyard fixed? Miss you!
Oh Kath! Thanks for posting the pictures. We had such a great time! I was just thinking that I need to put those pics up on my blog this week. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you all again.
Post a Comment