

What is the deal with kids and the feeling of grass on their feet? I don't understand why they hate it so much. I love when it is a hot day outside and you put your bare feet down into the cool grass. There is something about it that is relaxing to me. But as you can see in the picture, Dylan does not feel the same way. I took him outside today to go for a walk and sat him on the grass while I got his stroller out of the trunk. He sat there whining and holding his leg up in the air because he didn't like the feeling of the grass on his skin. I made him sit there and suffer too while I ran to get the camera. He never did put his leg down the whole time he sat there. He was getting a workout while I laughed and got a couple cute pictures! :)
Monday, June 02, 2008
Grass Fun
Posted by
The LB
at
1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
He's doing some yoga there! What a cutie pie! I think it tickles there sensitive little feet.
I laughed so hard at your post. What a cute little guy! One leg up! :)
That is SO funny! Glad you got your camera for those pics!
That is so funny! I think the grass is really weird for most kids! His leg thing cracks me up!
That is FUNNY! He is so cute!
That's funny because Riley was on the same way when she was his age.
Aww, cute little guy. Katherine, I think he has your eyes. He's so stinkin adorable!
Hey Kath,
How are you guys? I just wanted to let you know I've added you to my blog so we can check up on each other. Your baby is beautiful! Congratulations! Miss your face.
Julia
You captured this moment on camera perfectly! Dylan is such a cutie! How's the babysitter thing going? Are you still working a couple days a week?
Hahaha. That is hilarous. I had no idea.
Post a Comment