It has been way too long since I have updated our blog. So here is my attempt at a quick recap of the things we have been up to for the last 6 months.
- We spent Thanksgiving in Dallas with Paul's family. It was soooo nice to be in warm weather for a few days. Dylan had his first experience at Chuck E Cheese, and will never be the same. He L-O-V-E-D it! We ate lots of food, played lots of video games (Paul did at least), and had lots of fun! For some reason, I have zero pictures of that trip. Not sure what happened there.
- We were in Utah at Grandma & Grandpa's for 2 weeks at Christmas. I think December can be the most magical time of year, especially when there are little kids around. I tried to minimize the stress, and just savor every moment. We had fun making sugar cookies, playing in the snow, having LOTS of fun playtime with cousins, & staying up late like we were teenagers watching movies & playing games. We acted out the nativity on Christmas Eve, costumes and all. Paul made a pretty handsome donkey, let me tell you. :) Dylan was really excited for Santa - he started to get it this year - and couldn't have been more excited when he woke up on Christmas morning to his toy bus. Don't ask me why he wanted one, but that is the only toy he ever said he wanted from Santa. It was such a fun trip, we started missing everyone the minute we headed back to Colorado. Can't wait to do it again!






3 comments:
Aah, the memories! I have already forgotten how much fun that was.
Way to go! I'm so proud of you for updating! It is such a chore - just remember how much everyone else loves reading it. Can't wait to see you in a couple of months! Hope everything is going good. I need to call you and say hi - I'm a lamo for that too!
Hey! Fun post. Your little guy is SO big!! I hope we get to see you again soon!
Post a Comment