Thursday, July 24, 2008

Helping Mom

Whoever said that babies can't be helpful around the house?? Dylan is such a great help when it comes to cleaning the house, I love it! I don't think I could get it done without him.

He loves to vaccuum.


He enjoys cleaning the fridge



He folds all the laundry (clean or dirty)


And his favorite is the dishes.

So all of you who haven't taught your little ones to do chores around the house should. He makes my life so much easier! :)

Our little monkey is into everything these days. He is a speedster crawler and is getting brave to let go for a few seconds when he is standing up to something and stand on his own. But no walking yet (thank goodness, I am not sure I am ready for that). He is growing up so fast!!

9 comments:

Sarah Lunt said...

LOL, I'm so glad you have a little helper. You're right, it makes things so much easier. You have a very, very cute helper too! Darling pictures!

Stacy said...

Our little helper is Blake he loves to clean dishes, windows, and his favorite is the bathroom that little five year old is one good toilet cleaner. Keep it up Dylan, mommy will love it forever. - Jarod Brown Family

Donette said...

All you need to teach him now is cleaning the baseboards! I loved the days that Cole wanted to help do that! Things probably seem hectic now, but when he starts walking - watch out! They are so quick to destroy many a things! What fun it is! Fun pics!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of him in the fridge. Too cute!! I love my little helpers too. They fold my laundry, do dishes, and make beds now, It's so cool!!

Chris and Janell Sorensen said...

You were just here and I didn't even take advantage of him. I should have had him clean my house for me! I love you!

Whitney said...

oh my! He is just sooo cute! I can't believe he's almost one!!!! We have got to get together!

Stinsonian said...

He is so darling!!!

melinda said...

What a CUTE helper!!

jenjamin said...

That is so cute! I miss seeing that adorable little baby!