My parents came into town this past weekend from Utah. They are driving out to visit my sister in Missouri and stopped here for a few days to help build the last side of our fence. My dad was so kind to lend us his services for a couple of days. He and Paul worked really hard out in the 90+ degree weather for two days and got the project finished! It looks great. . .way better than the other two sides of our fence that our neighbors hired other people to build last summer. Here are the pictures of their handywork.
BEFORE

DURING
AFTER

6 comments:
I love the picture of Papa Lunt in his cowboy hat! Perfect shot to show him in his element! He's so talented at doing stuff around the house. He's definitely someone you want to keep around the house! The one of him sleeping cracks me up too! You have such a good family Katherine. I'm so glad they were able to come visit you.
U lucky ducks! I haven't been able to see mom and dad for like over a year now - guess I'm not special enough! j/k I love the pic of dad sleeping - so him!
Wow, that's quite the project! We can't wait to see y'all on Friday!
hello, I just wanted to pop in and say hi from the vidaurri's, I found your blog through the lemons blog, and I wanted to say sorry that I hadnn't kept in touch.
you little guy looks so cute!
Carianne
Poor guys! How do men sleep sitting up? I can't do that! Dave does it all the time. It looks so uncomfortable!
This is dad's favorite pose! I think the only thing you are missing is the snoring sound effect
Post a Comment