Monday, August 27, 2007

Day 2 - Life is great

Here is Dad holding me up. He gets pretty excited to hold me, he's like a little kid in a toy store when he's around me.


Life is pretty good at this point. Plenty of food and lots of rest. I like this picture of Dad....nice double chin he's working on there...and his hairstyle isn't much different than mine.


Mom's got me here, she's a real sweetie. I kept trying to tell her she needs her rest, but she doesn't listen to me all that well. She is great though, helps me out when I'm hungry and then sends me to Dad when my pants feel warm!!

By the end of Day 2 my bilirubin was getting a little high, so they put me under these stupid lights. I kept swinging my arms & hands and hitting myself in the face, I'm not that good at controlling those things yet. So I didn't sleep that well. They put me on my belly but I don't like that all too much either. I've heard people actually pay money to go lay under lights similar to this, sounds a little goofy if you ask me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea!!!!!! I'm so so excited for you guys. You all look great! Dylan is a cutie. Katherine - sounds like you had to work hard! I hope you recover easily. You guys will be wonderful parents. Dylan is one lucky little guy!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

We're way excited for you guys! Welcome to the wonderful world of sleepless nights and projectile vomiting. But, it's all worth it.

What a cute kid! Must get that from his mom . . .

Brett Gustaveson

Tony Sorensen said...

Gishie!!! Congrats!! My mom has told me nothing. Thanks for sending the email You will be a great dad. Does this mean that I can't ship one or two of mine to Denver now? Take care,

Tony

Seth Jenson said...

Congratulations!!! Cute little guy.