Monday, August 27, 2007

8.22.2007 - Dylan becomes Dylan

I'm finally here! I was born at 2:10 am and it was quite a ride. My Mom & Dad are really proud of me though, they keep calling me a "cute stinker" and "little lover"....its kind of cheezy but they are cute, so I haven't said anything yet.



This is me hanging out with Dad about 5 minutes after I was born. They got to me via C-section and Mom is on the table there behind me, the doctors were taking care of her still...I sure appreciate her helping get me here, she's the best. Sorry about my big eyes, all the light kind of freaked me out a little bit.





I'm just getting cozy with Mom here, I'm about 12 hours old in this picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! He's perfect. We are so happy things are settling down now and that Dylan is doing well.

Love,
Kevin and Kristi Runyon

Anonymous said...

Love your blog site and he is soooo cute! Congrats! Melissa