Dylan is so funny, he has a little obsession with shoes. He loves to wear them, and definitely gets attached to them. He hates when he gets new ones and has to give up his old ones. He is constantly bringing them to me to put them on, even when we aren't going anywhere. He even gets mad sometimes when I make him take them off for his nap. A couple months ago he found Paul's snow boots in the closet and insisted that we put them on him. He couldn't even walk in them, but was still so hAPpY to have them on!Sunday, June 14, 2009
Dylan is so funny, he has a little obsession with shoes. He loves to wear them, and definitely gets attached to them. He hates when he gets new ones and has to give up his old ones. He is constantly bringing them to me to put them on, even when we aren't going anywhere. He even gets mad sometimes when I make him take them off for his nap. A couple months ago he found Paul's snow boots in the closet and insisted that we put them on him. He couldn't even walk in them, but was still so hAPpY to have them on!
Posted by
The LB
at
8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
He is so cute! I cant believe how old he is getting. It seems like just yesterday when Kathleen told us that you guys were having a baby. Hey I dont know if you follow us but we went private so if you are interested email us at bdcram@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite. Hope you guys are doing good.
He is SO cute and it is good he likes to wear shoes! My kids try to go everywhere barefoot--it is a chore to get them to put shoes on!!
I love this picture! You have to frame it...hey this could be like Roman's annual picture in Darin's white shirt but in boots instead. I bet he outgrows his Papa!
hahaha! This is hilarious!
I love it! He reminds me so much of Kimball (looks and personality). I can't wait to see you guys!! About the rainy weather... I agree. We haven't been to the pool yet either. Lots of park days & lots of backyard days. Blah...
Soooo cute! I love it when they try to wear big shoes.
Post a Comment