Monday, December 15, 2008

Cruise Pics

3 comments:

melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melinda said...

OK, I had to delete my own question because I asked a bunch of questions before I read your next post. They were all answered there!

Looks like an AWESOME time! What a fun time--I'm glad you got to go. And FREE! Can't beat that!
I totally know how you felt about leaving your baby. Our recent cruise was the first time I'd ever left either of my kids overnight too. It was difficult but ended up being a good thing for my relationship with Tyler. I probobly should have done it a bit sooner. Grandmas and Grandpas are a great choice for babysitters too;)

Merry Christmas!

HBC said...

Looks like you two had a blast. I bet it was nice to just be together. Wish you guys lived close. I'd tend your little one for you. :) Happy Holidays!