HE IS ADORABLE!!! I've been dying to see pictures of this little man. Your dad did tell me about this blog but couldn't remember the name. He kept saying Bisquit love. .. honey love,. . .ha! You know he goes on about things! HA! I'm glad you shared this site with me. Your family couldn't be more cute! Paul looks completely content with a little son to love, raise, and teach the gospel to. How exciting! I believe this is the link that will keep us in better contact. Thanks to the inventor of BLOGS!
He is SOO cute, Katherine. Oh my goodness. I want to squeeze him. How's mommyhood? You look great, girl. Mason and I are expecting again. Due with #2 mid June. We are thrilled.
Hope you guys have a very merry Christmas and I am so glad you have a blog so we can see your sweetie grow.
7 comments:
That made me laugh out loud. I can't wait to show the girls, they'll love it.
-Sarah
HE IS ADORABLE!!! I've been dying to see pictures of this little man. Your dad did tell me about this blog but couldn't remember the name. He kept saying Bisquit love. .. honey love,. . .ha! You know he goes on about things! HA! I'm glad you shared this site with me. Your family couldn't be more cute! Paul looks completely content with a little son to love, raise, and teach the gospel to. How exciting! I believe this is the link that will keep us in better contact. Thanks to the inventor of BLOGS!
I hope you guys can come out for the holidays because I want to just squeeze his little cheeks--he's so cute!
-Ashlee
He is SOO cute, Katherine. Oh my goodness. I want to squeeze him. How's mommyhood? You look great, girl. Mason and I are expecting again. Due with #2 mid June. We are thrilled.
Hope you guys have a very merry Christmas and I am so glad you have a blog so we can see your sweetie grow.
:)
That was a cute video. He looks like a little bobble-head. It was fun to finally meet Dylan in person last night. What a cutie.
That is so cute! I laughed out loud! He's getting so dang cute!!! Merry Christmas you three!
He is one VERY cute baby! Keep up the good work :) Good to see your blog! Blogging is such a great way to stay connected even if we are neighbors.
Post a Comment