Duckman looks adorable. That is the cutest baby costume I have yet to see!
I love the costume! Hopefully he didn't overdose on candy... ducks don't eat candy. He is more half-Lamb/half-Lunt. He looks just like both of you!!
I love the 1/2 duck 1/2 lamb comment!!!! hilarious! Us Lamb's have to stick together!!!
This child is absolutely adorable! It's crazy how fast they change. Again, congratulations on the new little angel in your family.Lindsey
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Duckman looks adorable. That is the cutest baby costume I have yet to see!
I love the costume! Hopefully he didn't overdose on candy... ducks don't eat candy. He is more half-Lamb/half-Lunt. He looks just like both of you!!
I love the 1/2 duck 1/2 lamb comment!!!! hilarious! Us Lamb's have to stick together!!!
This child is absolutely adorable! It's crazy how fast they change. Again, congratulations on the new little angel in your family.
Lindsey
Post a Comment